Concise Encyclopedia of Tufts History
Wilson House, 1936
Wilson House, located at 136 Curtis Street on the Medford campus, was constructed in 1908 and purchased by Tufts in 1936.The house was purchased to serve as a residence for male students of the Fletcher School and was named in honor of George Grafton Wilson, one of the original members of the school's faculty.
After being purchased by Tufts, a large addition designed by Andrews, Jones, Biscoe, and Whitmore, was made to the original structure. Male Fletcher students occupied the house until World War II, when it became a residence for female Fletcher students and students of the Bouve-Boston School.
The Fletcher School turned Wilson House over to Arts and Sciences in 1962, with the completion of Mugar Hall. Since that time Wilson House has served as an undergraduate residence.
Source: FAS; LOH1; LOH2