Concise Encyclopedia of Tufts History
Lane Hall, 1959
|Lane Hall was constructed in 1959 as the home of the Bouve Boston School of Occupational Therapy and Physical Education. It was bought by Tufts in 1966 and became at that time Lane Hall, named for Professor Alfred Church Lane of the Department of Geology.
The building's architects were Bogner & Richard.
Lane Hall continues to house the Department of Geology as well as classroom space for classes taught in Medford by the School of the Museum of Fine Arts.