Concise Encyclopedia of Tufts History
Milne House, 1908
Milne House, named for trustee Rachel Hollister Milne, J1922, is located at 8-10 Whitfield Road, Built in 1908, the house was bought by Tufts in 1968 and was used at various times as a Jackson dormitory and a French culture house. The structure underwent renovations during the 1999-2000 academic year.
As of 2000, the Latino Culture Unit is housed in Milne House, which works, in conjunction with the Latino Center, to provide interested students with an environment focused around Latino culture.