Concise Encyclopedia of Tufts History
Hall House, 1885-
Hall House was built in 1885 as a private residence. In search of more student living space, Tufts University purchased the building in 1956 and named it the Edith F. Hall House. Edith F. Hall was a former trustee and lifelong member of the Tufts Alumni Council.
Located at 98 Packard Ave., Hall House has been employed in the past as the Latin American Unit.
As of 2002, Hall House is the home of the Jewish Culture Unit.
Sources:BG#1 UA047; Office of Residential Life