Concise Encyclopedia of Tufts History
Hodgdon Hall, 1954
|Hodgdon Hall was constructed in 1954 to serve as a dormitory for Jackson College. It was named in honor of Frederick C. Hodgdon, a trustee and significant benefactor to Tufts.|
In addition to dormitory rooms, Hodgdon also included a cafeteria and dining room for residents.
As of 1999, Hodgdon Hall is used as a co-educational dormitory and dining hall.