Concise Encyclopedia of Tufts History
Alumni House, 1933
|Alumni House, located at 95 Talbot Avenue on the Medford campus, was built by Clarence "Pop" Houston in 1933 to serve as his residence. The house was allegedly the only home built in Somerville that year due to the Depression. After Houston's death in 1965, the house was given to the university. Since that time it has served as the home of the Office of Alumni Relations, which gives it its current name.|
The house was designed by Andrews, Jones, Biscoe, and Whitmore, architects of many buildings on the Medford campus.
Source: FAS; HOH