Concise Encyclopedia of Tufts History
Posner Hall, 1954
|Posner Hall, located at 200 Harrison Avenue, was constructed in 1954 to provide dormitory facilities for students on the Boston campus. Until Posner Hall was completed, students found accommodation in the surrounding areas of the city.|
Posner Hall was funded by a gift of $1 million from Harry Posner, H1952, and his wife Hannah.
As of 2000, Posner Hall continues to serve as a dormitory for the Boston campus.