Concise Encyclopedia of Tufts History
Franklin M. Loew Veterinary Medical Education Center, 1993
The Franklin M. Loew Veterinary Medical Education Center is the academic centerpiece of the School of Veterinary Medicine's Grafton campus. Located in a building constructed in 1920 to serve the then Grafton State Hospital, the structure was thoroughly renovated and dedicated in 1993 for use at the vet school.
The building is named in honor of the second dean of the vet school, Franklin M. Loew.
Source: TA Summer 1995