Special issue introduction. Thriving across the adolescent years: A view of the issuesJohnson, Sara K.
Bowers, E. P.
Geldhof, G. J.
Lerner, J. V.
Lerner, Richard M.
Framed within a relational developmental systems model, the 4-H Study of positive youth development (PYD) explored the bases and implications of thriving across much of the second decade of life. This special issue pertains to information derived from the recently completed eight waves of the 4-H Study of PYD, and presents findings about the relations between individual and contextual variables th... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Tufts Published Scholarship
- Adolescent psychology--Research.
- Youth development--Research.
- Developmental psychology--Research.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication
- Bowers, E. P., Geldhof, G. J., Johnson, S. K., Lerner, J. V., Lerner, R. M. (2014). Special issue introduction. Thriving across the adolescent years: A view of the issues. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 43(6), 859 – 868