The water's edge : the Jackson amendment as a case study of the role domestic politics plays in the creation of American foreign policy : a thesis presented to the faculty of the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of doctor of philosophy / by Paula Stern.Stern, Paula, 1945-
1 online resource.
- Tariff--Law and legislation--United States.
- Foreign trade regulation--United States.
- Jews, Soviet--Legal status, laws, etc.
- United States--Foreign relations--Soviet Union.
- Soviet Union--Foreign relations--United States.
- Jackson, Henry M. (Henry Martin), 1912-1983.
- Tufts dissertations and theses.
- Electronic dissertations.
- Permanent URL