Chapel of the Hospital for Lepers in Kent Street, Southwark, called Le Lock

Whichelo, C. John M.

1813

Description
  • With the Tablet of Inscription. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.
This object is in collection Subject Temporal Permanent URL
ID:
w9505797f
To Cite:
DCA Citation Guide    EndNote
Usage:
Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.