Dedication of the yachting clubhouse

Unknown

1948

Description
  • photographic print. Group of men at the dedication of the Tufts yachting clubhouse. Included in the image are Tufts Yacht Club Commodore James B. Lane (A1949) (fourth from left) and Tufts President Leonard Carmichael (fifth from left).
This object is in collection Subject Permanent URL
ID:
t148fs53f
To Cite:
DCA Citation Guide    EndNote
Usage:
Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.