St. George's Syrian Orthodox Church, ca. 1950

Barnes, Kenneth C.

1950

Description
  • Street-level view northeast of St. George's Syrian Orthodox Church, located at 154 Tyler Street between Curve Street to the south-southwest and Oak Street to the north-northeast. The facade of the church faces west-northwest. (Left to right) 144 -150 Tyler Street are located to the north-northeast or to the left of the church. A man walks on the street in front of St. George's Church. Included ... read more
This object is in collection Subject Temporal Permanent URL
ID:
q524k0029
To Cite:
DCA Citation Guide    EndNote
Usage:
Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.