Chapel in the Church of St. Saviour's, Southwark

Schnebbelie, Robert Blemmell

Dale

1825

Description
  • Exterior of the Chapel of Bishop Andrews and the Lady Chapel, at the east end of St. Saviour's Church. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.
This object is in collection Subject Temporal Permanent URL
ID:
p26774020
Component ID:
tufts:MS004.002.056.DO01.00055
To Cite:
DCA Citation Guide    EndNote
Usage:
Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.