Bedford Street, Church of the Saviour, 1860

Hawes, Josiah Johnson

1860

Description
  • Written in pencil on verso, Ediface of the Church of the Saviour, Rev. Robert C. Waterson, pastor erected in Bedford Street in 1845. The society subsequently united with the Second Church, and was known by that name, in the pastorate of the Rev. Chandler Robbins D.D. The site was sold for business uses about 1872, the structure being taken down and re-erected upon Boylston Street, in a somewhat... read more
This object is in collection Geog name Temporal Permanent URL
ID:
mg74qw64d
To Cite:
DCA Citation Guide    EndNote
Usage:
Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.