Chapel Royal St. James's Palace

Schnebbelie, Robert Blemmell

Wise, William

1816

Description
  • Formerly part of the House for Female Lepers, established before the Norman Invasion. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.
This object is in collection Subject Temporal Permanent URL
ID:
dr26z583k
To Cite:
DCA Citation Guide    EndNote
Usage:
Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.