South view of the ruins of the Custom House, built by Mr. Thomas Ripley

Wise, William

Fellows, William Dorset

1815

Description
  • After the former structure, built in 1668, was destroyed by fire in the year 1718. This fabric was also demolished by fire 14th February, 1814. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 2.
This object is in collection Subject Temporal Permanent URL
ID:
b8515w96m
To Cite:
DCA Citation Guide    EndNote
Usage:
Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.