Gateway of the Priory of the Holy Trinity, called Christ Church near Aldgate

Schnebbelie, Robert Blemmell

Dale

1825

Description
  • Taken during the removal, with a plan of the Cree-Church Lane. Taken down in 1815. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.
This object is in collection Subject Temporal Permanent URL
ID:
7w62fh81g
To Cite:
DCA Citation Guide    EndNote
Usage:
Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.