Baptist Church, Baldwin Place, 1860-65

Drew, G.H.

1860-1865

Description
  • Elevated view looking down Baldwin Place toward the Baptist Church. Two male figures wearing stovepipe hats, one on the steps leading to the church are also included in the image. In 1865 the location became known as the Baldwin Place Mission and Home for Little Wanderers. Image looks to be a copyprint from a stereograph. 9 1/16 x 12 15/16 Photographs
This object is in collection Subject Temporal Permanent URL
ID:
7p88cs50d
To Cite:
DCA Citation Guide    EndNote
Usage:
Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.