The Boston Stone at Creek Square, ca. 1910

Unknown

1910

Description
  • View of The Boston Stone, which is embedded in the southeast elevation of 116 Blackstone Street, located on Creek Square. A sign for the Marshall House Restaurant is visible to the left of The Boston Stone. Originally used for grinding paint; became unofficial marker from which to measure distance, ca. 1737. Image is part of the Henry P. Curtis Collection. 5 7/8 x 8 Photographs
This object is in collection Subject Temporal Permanent URL
ID:
1j92gj14d
To Cite:
DCA Citation Guide    EndNote
Usage:
Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.