Title: The Forsyth School for Dental Hygienists Records
Dates: 1930 -- 1960
Creator: Forsyth School for Dental Hygenists
Call Number: UA190
Size: 0.25 Cubic Feet, 1 box, 1 Volumes
Permanent URL: http://hdl.handle.net/10427/48349
Digital Collections and Archives, Tufts University
This collection contains dental instruments as well as an annual report and a yearbook related to the Forsyth School of Dental Hygienists.
This collection is organized into two series: Forsyth School for Dental Hygienists records and Unprocessed accessions.
The Forsyth School for Dental Hygenists, the second school of its kind in the country, was established in 1916, and its first class was graduated in September, 1917. In 1949, the school has became affiliated with Tufts University. It's not clear when the Forsyth School severed its connections with Tufts. Since 2002, the Forsyth School has been affiliated with the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
This collection is open for research. This collection may require review before it is available for use. Please contact DCA for further details.
Some material in this collection may be protected by copyright and other rights. Please see "Reproductions and Use" on the Digital Collections and Archives website for more information about reproductions and permission to publish. Copyright to all materials created by Tufts University employees in the course of their work is held by the Trustees of Tufts University.
This collection is partially processed.