Title: Pratt Clinic-New England Center Hospital Annual Reports
Creator: Pratt Diagnostic Clinic
Call Number: UP047
Size: 1 bound volume
Digital Collection and Archives, Tufts University
This collection includes the annual reports of the Pratt Diagnostic clinic for each year between 1957 and 1964.
Pratt Diagnostic Clinic was created in 1938 as an extension of the Boston Dispensary. In 1946 the Pratt Diagnostic Clinic joined the New England Medical Center. In 1950, when the Medical School and Dental School relocated to Harrison Avenue, the NEMC became known as the New England Medical Center Hospital.
This collection is open for research.
This collection is processed and open for research.
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. Please see the DCA's policy on Copyright and Fair Use for more information.
This series includes the annual reports of the Pratt Diagnostic clinic for each year between 1957 and 1964.