Dynamics of 5th Grade Students Engineering Service Learning ProjectsSwenson, Jessica E.
Young students are natural problem solvers and engineers and therefore we are interested in understanding the ways in which they tackle engineering problems. The engineering design process is a representation of the practices engineers engage in when solving design problems and is commonly included as part of K-12 engineering education activities. Service learning projects are used in undergraduat... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Tufts Published Scholarship
- Engineering--Study and teaching.
- Tufts University. Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication
- Swenson, J. & Portsmore, M. (2013) Dynamics of 5th Grade Students Engineering Service Learning Projects