Characterizing Indicators of Students' Productive Disciplinary EngagementSwenson, Jessica E.
Engineering science courses are typically taught with lecture-based pedagogies and routinely assign problems sets comprised of problems authored by the professor or from the course textbook. With the high number of required engineering science courses, students spend a substantial amount of out-of-class effort on these types of problems. Yet, there is little research on how students engage in and ... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Tufts Published Scholarship
- Engineering--Study and teaching.
- Tufts University. Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication
- Swenson, J. & Wendell, K. (2017) Characterizing Indicators of Students' Productive Disciplinary Engagement in Solving Fluid Mechanics Problems. In the Proceedings of the American Society of Engineering Education Annual Conference & Exposition, Columbus, Ohio.