The Role of Business in International Peace Negotiations: Strategy, Power and Influence.Morgado, Luis Felipe G.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: Businesses have an increasingly relevant role in international peace negotiations. However, research into their ability to work with both official parties and civil society in order to shape negotiation processes highlights differences in their degree of influence. This raises the q... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Peace-building--Economic aspects--Middle East.
- Peace-building--Economic aspects--Cyprus.
- Business enterprises--Middle East.
- Business enterprises--Cyprus.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL