Is carbon risk a determinant of corporate bond credit risk? Focus on the U.S. utilities sector.Tessier, Lisa.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: Climate change is an increasing concern in financial markets due to the uncertainties arising from its physical impacts and to the consequences of climate mitigation on our economies. This paper aims at analyzing whether carbon risk is a determinant of corporate... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Public utilities--United States--Finance.
- Public utilities--Environmental aspects--United States.
- Investments--Environmental aspects--United States.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL