A murine model of female aggression: escalation of aggressive behavior by midazolam and ethanol.Bicakci, Matthew B.
This study introduces a method of resident-intruder aggression in non-reproductively active females to understand the differences in expression in male and female aggression and to explore differences in the expression of aggression in female mice mediated by alcohol, benzodiazepines, and the quality of the stimulus animals.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Aggressiveness--Animal models.
- Females--Psychology--Animal models.
- Midazolam--Physiological effect.
- Ethanol--Physiological effect.
- Tufts University. Department of Biology.
- Tufts University. Department of Psychology.
- Permanent URL