The Strongman Speaks: Pattern of Rhetoric in the Kremlin and the State-Owned Media in Regards to the War in Ukaine.Thompson, Caitlin E.
This thesis seeks understand the role of the media in an authoritarian country. Is the media an independent figure that frames a conflict in a way that differs from that of the government, like would be the case in a democracy? Or is the framing of said conflict simply copied from the government and repeated in the media? Finally, I ask what factors might influence changes in the patterns of usage... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Tufts University. Department of International Literary and Cultural Studies.
- Tufts University. Department of German, Russian and Asian Languages and Literatures.
- Tufts University. International Relations Program.
- Permanent URL