The Effect of Attention Manipulation on Retrieval Enhanced Suggestibility and MisinformationBilolikar, Vivek K.
The goal of the present study was to investigate the effects that attention manipulation and interim testing have on participants’ ability to learn post-event information when applied to the misinformation paradigm. The experiment consisted of five important sections, adapted from Gordon (2015), – (1) an encoding event, (2) a cued recall test, (3) an aural narrative (recounting the encoding event)... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Mental suggestion.
- Attention--Physiological aspects.
- Cognitive neuroscience.
- Tufts University. Department of Psychology.
- Tufts University. Department of Biology.
- Permanent URL