Physical Testing and Failure in an Elementary Engineering Camp.Andrews, Chelsea J.
A qualifying paper submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Education. Abstract: Abstract: Testing and iterating on designs is a fundamental feature of the discipline of engineering. These tests often result in failure; within the professional world, engineers interpret this failure as feedback about their designs and alter their designs accord... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Department of Education Records
- Engineering--Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Tufts University. Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Tufts University. Department of Education.
- Permanent URL