Intentional-self regulation and identity processes in adolescence: Perspectives on research and applicationJohnson, Sara K.
Lerner, Richard M.
The purpose in this chapter is to discuss the linkage between intentional self-regulation and identity in adolescence.
- This object is in collection:
- Tufts Published Scholarship
- Identity (Psychology) in adolescence--Research.
- Adolescent psychology--Research.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication
- Johnson, S. K., & Lerner, R. M. (2015). Intentional-sSelf regulation skills and identity processes development in adolescence: A relational developmental systems perspectivePerspectives on research and application. In F. Guay, D. M. McInerney, R. Craven, & H. W. Marsh (Eds.), International advances in self research. Vol. 5. Self-concept, motivation, and identity: Underpinning success with research and practice (pp. 1 – 27). Charlotte, NC: Information Age