Applying research about adolescence in real-world settings: The sample case of the 4-H study of positive youth developmentJohnson, Sara K.
Bowers, E. P.
Geldhof, G. J.
Hilliard, L. J.
Hershberg, R. M.
Lerner, J. V
Lerner, Richard M.
The 4-H Study of Positive Youth Development (PYD) explored the foundations and implications of thriving across much of the second decade of life. In this chapter, we describe the theory framing this study, present additional research on PYD, and present the details of the method used in the study. In addition, we provide an overview of the chapters in this book and discuss the ways in which the ch... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Tufts Published Scholarship
- Youth development--Research.
- Adolescent psychology--Research.
- Developmental psychology--Research.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication
- Bowers, E. P., Geldhof, G. J., Johnson, S. K., Hilliard, L. J., Hershberg, R. M., Lerner, J. V., & Lerner, R. M. (2015). Applying research about adolescence in real-world settings: The sample case of the 4-H study of positive youth development. In E. P. Bowers, G. J. Geldhof, S. K. Johnson, L. J. Hilliard, R. M. Hershberg, J. V. Lerner, & R. M. Lerner (Eds.), Promoting positive youth development: Lessons from the 4-H Study (pp. 1-18). Switzerland: Springer International Publishing.