Toward Accessible Course Content: Challenges and Opportunities for Libraries and Information SystemsFenlon, Katrina
Wood, Laura C.
Downie, J. Stephen
Kinnaman, Alex O.
Abstract: The population of students with disabilities in post-secondary institutions is significant and rising. The U.S. Department of Education reports that 11% of students, or more than two million students, in post-secondary education report having a disability. Providing accessible versions of materials for courses is a core service of disability-services offices in schools. Finding, obtainin... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Tufts Published Scholarship
- Students with disabilities--Education (Higher)--United States.
- College students with disabilities--Services for--United States.
- Libraries and people with disabiltiies--United States.
- Instructional systems--Design.
- Universal design.
- Library cooperation.
- Institutional repositories--Computer network resources.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication