Profiles of civic engagement across educational transitions: Stability and changeJohnson, Sara K.
Agans, J. P.
Weiner, M. B
Lerner, Richard M.
Young people’s civic engagement over the transition to adulthood is often sporadic, interspersed with life transitions, and patterned differently acrosspeople. Understanding covariates of patterns of civic engagement, and changes in these patterns, could enhance efforts to promote young adults’civic engagement. Using two time points of data from the Young Entrepreneurs Study (N= 2,364; 61.9% femal... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Tufts Published Scholarship
- Service learning.
- Young volunteers in social service.
- Young volunteers in community development.
- Developmental psychology.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication
- Johnson, S. K., Agans, J. P., Weiner, M. B., & Lerner, R. M. (2014). Profiles of civic engagement across educational transitions: Stability and change. International Journal of Developmental Science, 8 (3/4), 81-93.