It seems like déjà vu all over again: A (friendly) rejoinderJohnson, Sara K.
Lerner, Richard M.
Buckingham, M. B
We appreciate, as well, the opportunity to respond to the comments provided by Professors Boss (2015), Lamb (2015b), and Perlman (2015). As such, this brief response is not cast as a traditional academic rejoinder. Instead, we discuss each of our colleague’s comments in order to supplement the important points they have made.
- This object is in collection:
- Tufts Published Scholarship
- Youth development--Research.
- Developmental psychology--Research.
- Human Development.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication
- Lerner, R. M., Johnson, S. K., & Buckingham, M. B. (2015). It seems like déjà vu all over again: A (friendly) rejoinder. Journal of Family Theory and Review, 7, 118-125.