Supporting the Changing Research Practices of Religious Studies Scholars at Tufts.Strauber, Chris.
Analysis of research and publication practices based on interviews with five faculty in religion and related disciplines. Digital tools add to, rather than replace, traditional research methods. Publication choices are overwhelmingly driven by tenure requirements. Part of a meta-analysis of religious studies scholars conducted by Ithaka S + R.
- This object is in collection:
- Tufts Published Scholarship
- Religion--Study and teaching (Higher)--Methodology.
- Tufts University--Faculty--Interviews.
- Tufts published scholarship.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication
- Strauber, Chris. Supporting the Changing Research Practices of Religious Studies Scholars at Tufts. Report. Tufts University, 2016.