Exploring the Relations Between Contextual Diversity and Microaggressions in the Lives of Transracially-Adopted Children from ChinaZhang, Emily
Abstract. A large proportion of transracially-adopted (TRA) children experience challenges related to their racial identity alongside their adoptive status (Baden, 2015). Microaggressions can be particularly challenging for young children because these subtle messages may influence a child’s understanding of race and adoption at an age when they are unable to fully understand social categorization... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Interracial adoption--United States.
- Interracial adoption--China.
- Intercountry adoption--United States.
- Intercountry adoption--China.
- Child development.
- Tufts University. Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Development.
- Permanent URL