The Impact of Menstruation on the Well-Being of Adolescent Schoolgirls in Rural Tamil NaduDaniels, Kyle R.
Background: Since 2006 menstrual hygiene management (MHM) has begun to gain traction and research has begun to inform what constitutes a hygienic, dignified MHM practice. This thesis sought to contribute towards alleviating some of the current research gaps in the field by increasing the understanding of the impact of menstruation on the well-being of adolescent schoolgirls in rural Tamil Nadu, In... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Menstruation--Social aspects--India--Tamil Nadu.
- Menstruation--India--Tamil Nadu--Psychological aspects.
- Teenage girls--India--Tamil Nadu.
- Tufts University. Community Health Program.
- Permanent URL