Russian Foreign Policy and Putin’s Fear of RevolutionEstebo, Speed E.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: Both Russia’s foreign and domestic policies are often based on the personal (often economic) interests of the President and his associates, which at times have little or no connection to any sensible conceptions of Russia’s national interest. One consequence of ... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School records
- Post-communism--Russia (Federation)
- Russia (Federation)--Foreign relations--21st century.
- Russia (Federation)--Politics and government--21st century.
- Putin, Vladimir Vladimirovich, 1952-
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL