Assessing Arms Production in the Third Tier Thirty Years On.Liang, Xiaodon L.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: This paper examines data on the defense economies of 12 ‘Third-Tier’ states—countries with limited arms production capabilities—to assess how they adapted to a changing international environment over the past 30 years. Drawing on publicly available data, it prop... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Arms transfers--Economic aspects--Developing countries.
- Defense industries--Developing countries.
- Weapons industry--Developing countries.
- Developing countries--Armed Forces--Appropriations and expenditures.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL