Kon vino i esperansa todo se alkansa: Cuisine and Cultural Memory in the Sephardic Jewish Diaspora.Gardner, Sara M.
Following the arc of a traditional Sephardic meal, this thesis explores through five access points Sephardic Jewish culinary heritage and cultural identity in the diaspora. This thesis is related to, but different from, the Summer Scholars project under the same name that can also be found in the digital archive.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Sephardim--Social life and customs.
- Tufts University. International Literary and Visual Studies.
- Tufts University. Department of International Literary and Cultural Studies.
- Permanent URL