Displacement and the State: A Process Tracing analysis of shifts in refugee and asylum policy in France and KenyaKlepacki, Catherine A.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: UNHCR estimates that nearly 60 million people are currently displaced worldwide. Although over half of are internally displaced, this unprecedented degree of displacement has levied a significant strain on the international asylum and refugee system. State polic... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School records
- Refugees--Legal status, laws, etc.--France.
- Refugees--Legal status, laws, etc.--Kenya.
- Forced migration--France.
- Forced migration--Kenya.
- Migration, Internal--France.
- Migration, Internal--Kenya.
- Asylum, Right of--France.
- Asylum, Right of--Kenya.
- Security, International--France.
- Security, International--Kenya.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL