The PPA Crutch: The Implications of Renewable Energy Power Purchase Agreements in New England (Lessons Learned from Public Utility Regulatory Policy Act Independent Power Producers).Schulte, Alexander R.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Masters of International Business at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: Utilities signPower Purchase AgreementsWhile solar price drops. New clean energyIs creating stranded costs;Someone's gonna pay.
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Energy industries--New England.
- Renewable energy sources--Economic aspects--New England.
- Energy policy--Economic aspects--New England.
- Clean energy investment--New England.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL