The Relation Between Home Visiting Program Enrollment and Adolescent Mothers’ Depression: How it Differs Based on Mothers’ Past and Present Social-Emotional ExperiencesMorton, Emily
This thesis considers the relation between use of the Healthy Families Massachusetts home visiting program (a program for first-time adolescent mothers) and adolescent mothers’ depression, and how this association differs across subgroups of mothers based on their social support and childhood social-emotional experiences.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Teenage mothers--Massachusetts--Psychology.
- Teenage mothers--Massachusetts--Social conditions.
- Depression in adolescence.
- Home-based family services--Massachusetts.
- Tufts University. Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Development.
- Healthy Families America (Program)
- Permanent URL