U.S. Military Capacity Building in the Middle East: Case Studies on Divergent Security Concepts.Dahmann, Todd E.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: In the Middle East, political power is oftentimes indistinguishable from military power. Along with a host of regional problems and competing interests, U.S. capacity building efforts in the Middle East have been stymied because most U.S. diplomats lack a deep socio-historic underst... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School records
- Security, International--Middle East.
- United States--Foreign relations--Middle East.
- Middle East--Foreign relations--United States.
- Middle East--Strategic aspects.
- United States--History, Military--21st century.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL