The Road to Freedom: An Exploration of Alternative Healing and Spirituality in the Context of the Post-Socialist Transition in the Czech Republic.Hoskova, Barbora.
This paper examines the alternative healing and spirituality community in the Czech Republic in light of the country’s post-socialist transition. It locates alternative healing and spirituality within a multi-layered system of care through an analysis of people’s pathways to these alternatives, which positions these practices and beliefs as complementary to conventional systems of care and belief.... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Medical anthropology--Czech Republic.
- Social medicine--Czech Republic.
- Alternative medicine--Czech Republic.
- Spirituality--Czech Republic.
- Czech Republic--Social conditions--1993-
- Tufts University. Department of Anthropology.
- Permanent URL