Interspecific Interactions and Insecticide Applications Shape Pest Community Structure on Eastern HemlockPieper, Kristofer M.
Interspecific interactions and use of insecticides affect densities of three invasive and native pests on eastern hemlock in New England; includes a case study comparing the Middlesex Fells Reservation and the Arnold Arboretum.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Insects--Ecology--New England.
- Animal-plant relationships.
- Insecticides--Environmental aspects.
- Biotic communities--New England.
- Eastern hemlock--Diseases and pests--New England.
- Middlesex Fells Reservation (Mass.)--Environmental aspects.
- Tufts University. Environmental Studies Program.
- Arnold Arboretum--Environmental aspects.
- Permanent URL