Stress and Alcohol: The Role of Glucocorticoids in Stress-Escalated Ethanol Consumption in a Murine ModelAndrew, Peter M.
RationaleClinical and preclinical research has identified an association between stress and subsequent substance use. The signaling molecules of HPA axis have been considered critical mediators in this relationship. Glucocorticoids, in particular, have been investigated for their importance in ethanol consumption. ObjectivesThe current series of experiments investigates the role of glucocorticoids... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Stress (Psychology)--Animal models.
- Stress (Psychology)--Physiological aspects.
- Glucocorticoids--Physiological effect.
- Ethanol--Physiological effect.
- Tufts University. Department of Pschology.
- Permanent URL