Spinning Into the Background: Locating a Feminist Journey of Spiritual Emancipation in Adrienne Rich's "The Dream of a Common Language"Sabia, Laura M.
This thesis explores the presence of feminist spirituality in the work of the second wave feminist poet, Adrienne Rich (the thesis looks specifically at her collection of poems, "The Dream of a Common Language"). It argues that the poetry can be used as a tool for women's achievement of spiritual emancipation at both the individual and collective level.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Feminism in literature.
- Rich, Adrienne, 1929-2012--Criticism and interpretation.
- Rich, Adrienne, 1929-2012.--Dream of a Common Language
- Tufts University. Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Program.
- Permanent URL