Analyzing the Design, Regulation, and Evaluation of “Educational” Apps for Children: Present Challenges and Possible SolutionsLouison, Noriko L.
Today, 80,000 apps available for purchase on the App Store are marketed under the “Education” category, and the majority of these apps are marketed to children. Parents, policy-makers, and practitioners wonder what this influx of “educational” apps means for children’s learning. Is there really any value in these educational apps? How can we design interactive media experiences for all children... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Application software--Design.
- Application software--Evaluation.
- Application software--Law and legislation--United States.
- Educational technology--Design.
- Educational technology--Evaluation.
- Educational technology--Law and legislation--United States.
- Tufts University. Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Development.
- Permanent URL